Legal Guidelines for Customized Designs
By adding / uploading content to Skip The distance, you confirm that your content does not infringe any laws or third-party rights like copyright, trademark, or personality rights.
We will not print:
- Unofficial merchandise.
- Names, logos, pictures or other intellectual property of musical groups or musical artists.
- Names, logos, pictures, or other intellectual property of sports teams, colleges/universities, clubs, or organizations.
- Characters, images, actors or likenesses from cartoon networks, comic books, video games, movies, and television shows.
- Trademarks, names, or logos for companies.
- Photos, caricatures, or other artwork depicting a celebrity.
Designs and texts that are suspected to be in violation of the law, including, but not limited to, defamation or copyright violations, will not be printed.